Spell is considered a leader within the female fashion industry, with a distinct and considered connection to the community Spell chooses to operate with best practice, from Ethics & Sustainability, our Supply Chain, through to our Internal Operations. We seek to inspire and innovate in all that we do.
Reporting to our Senior Graphic Designer, you will assist in the creation of assets and executions of all brand collateral across all departments, whilst constantly maintaining branding consistency across all channels. You will strive to bring innovative ideas to life that inspire and elevate Spell’s visual brand. The role requires a passion for quality and innovation with a focus on elevating the current structure of graphics, illustration and photography.
- Collaborate with our teams on campaigns to develop seasonal design assets, including, EDM’s, logos/lock ups, packaging, style guides, presentations, promotional materials, PR, look-books, signage etc
- Design assets and executions across all departments, from concept to final sign off
- Website and UX design
- Image handling and organisation
- Safeguarding IP and confidentiality
- Keep up to date with current design trends relating to fashion, editorial, retail and competitors
- Uphold and maintain visual consistency of the brand across all platforms
- Pro-actively contribute ideas to the creative process
You have a positive attitude and understand the importance of branding and the meticulous attention to detail that is required. You will be a creative person with a passion for graphic design who is seeking an opportunity to challenge themselves within a business which is able to provide exposure to all facets of graphic design.
- Degree qualified in Graphic Design/Visual Communication or similar
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the Graphic Design industry
- Advanced skills with the Adobe suite (in particular, InDesign and Photoshop) and other standard industry applications
- An understanding of the Spell brand and aesthetic
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to self-motivate and work as part of a team
- Previous experience in fashion or ecommerce industry is favourable
- Animation / After Effects skills
- Previous experience in the fashion / e-commerce industry
- Experience working with a strong brand presence
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
- Supportive work environment
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.